Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Brand New Blog!

Hi, welcome to my brand new blog!

I decided I need a place to talk about all the creative projects I'm involved in. I have many, many interests and hobbies, including sewing, paper crafting, knitting, cooking, gardening, music, writing, and more. I will be blogging here about what I'm doing and what I'm excited about.

Today I discovered a dangerously exciting paper crafting discount store. It's in Orem, across from the Hale Center Theater there. It's at about 400 North and State Street. Oh, my goodness! It's a dangerous place, ladies! They have American Craft products at super-reduced prices. You can get a pad of really cute 12x12 48 count cardstock for $6! And, that's just the beginning. They have paper cutters, embossers, glitter, chalks, chalk paint, ribbon, stickers, stamps, stamp pads, albums, and so much more. If you're anywhere near Orem, you just have to check this place out!

No comments:

Post a Comment