Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cute Birthday Boxes

I have a friend who has given me cute little birthday boxes on my birthday the past couple of years. She fills them with small candies and writes a message on the side of the box. I never asked her where she got her pattern, but I discovered it for myself when I got my Silhouette Cameo. It's in the Design Store! So, now I'm making my own little birthday boxes.


This is my Cameo cutting out two boxes. I can fit the paper for two of them on a single 12 x 12 mat. I love that I can cut out all the different papers at once.

One thing I really like about these little boxes is you can cut the bottom box part out of a single 6 x 6 piece of cardstock.


Aren't they cute!? I had to re-size the little flower on top to fit the candles I used. The pattern comes with a paper candle you can put together, but this is how my friend does it, so I thought I'd give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment